Business Development Representative
At RPost, we help businesses communicate better. Our RMail service (RMail.com), powered by Registered Email technology, empowers email users with delivery visibility, proof, privacy and productivity tools, and our RSign service (RSign.com) makes it easy to prepare and send documents or forms for e-signature, with configurable templates and advanced document management tools.
We are looking for business development representatives (part time or full time) to set appointment for our inside sales team in the SMB sector (Small and Medium Business). Within 6 months of employment, successful business development representatives will have the opportunity to join our inside sales team, conducting online demos and managing the full sales cycle from demo to closing.
What you'll be doing:
- Become an expert on how to present our RMail and RSign solutions to prospects in a brief phone conversation
- 85+ outbound calls/day to qualify prospects and set web based meetings with target prospects
- Use Salesforce.com to record activity
- Meet a daily metrics of daily and weekly performance. Must be able to make a high volume of outbound calls and professionally interact with VP and higher level executives.
Your compensation will include a base salary and incentives for hitting or exceeding target goals.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum availability of 20 hours per week
- Experience conducting high volume B2B sales calls.
- Solid understanding of telesales, including prospecting, cold-calling, and dealing with objections
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- A passion for new and cutting edge web and software technology
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, telephone presentation and listening abilities)
- Adept with online presentation tools such as WebEx and GoToMeeting.
- Strong technical skills -- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience selling SaaS to legal industry, health providers, and insurance agents & brokers is a plus
We offer an employee friendly environment, competitive compensation, health insurance, casual dress environment and true opportunity for extensive career growth.