Digital Marketing Manager
At RPost, we help businesses communicate better. Our RMail service (RMail.com), powered by Registered Email technology, empowers email users with delivery visibility, proof, privacy and productivity tools, and our RSign service (RSign.com) makes it easy to prepare and send documents or forms for e-signature, with configurable templates and advanced document management tools.
We are looking for a digital marketing manager to lead all marketing initiatives across digital channels, including website, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media & others. The Digital Marketing Director will build the Company’s brand across all digital marketing touch points and drive innovation fueled by consumer insights, analytics, and an understanding of the latest digital trends and best practices.
Develop a comprehensive online and social media strategy with the goal of optimizing conversion path for key online channels (website, email marketing, webinars, SEO, paid searches, social media):
- Website: manage outside website development vendors to implement upgrades and redesigns. Write and optimize website content and site design to ensure both search engine optimization and a favorable user experience.
- Email marketing: build and implement industry vertical email marketing campaigns, managing multiple landing pages to optimize conversion. Manage campaigns, set processes, track results and improve conversion patch. The email marketing program must be driven by analytics and provides relevant offers to customers based on purchase history, clicks, and preferences.
- Landing Pages: analyze and optimize landing pages and conversion funnels utilizing industry best practices.
- SEO & PPC: work with website development team to improve website content optimized for SEO, paid search campaigns and website analytics. Refine and present monthly performance reporting. Own, manage and utilize Goggle Analytics with a high degree of skill and understanding as it relates to web metrics, and site analysis. Synthesize information into easy-to-digest nuggets for presentation to internal stakeholders
- Webinars: manage webinar schedule and implement webinar campaigns with industry and channel partners.
- Channel marketing management: design and implement online marketing initiatives with channel partners, communicate new offerings, promotions, product enhancements, etc.
- Social Media: Manage social media writers, and serve as the primary online 'eyes and ears' of brand through daily monitoring of social media sites/channels and weekly monitoring of Web sites
- A BA or equivalent in a related business field. MBA preferable, but not required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- 2-3 years of experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot and Eloqua.
- 2-3 years of experience managing PPC campaigns.
- Good knowledge of HTML and experience with WordPress.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, and typography and web limitations, coupled with the ability to storyboard or translate ideas into web-based solutions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to dig in & get it done. Hands-on; completes task and dependable. A self-driven, independent, quick learner.
- A great writer - you will be responsible for our online content, so strong writing skills are a must.
- Experience managing multiple vendor relationships, including web developers, designers, copywriters, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to project manage online projects from concept to completion.
- Very familiar with marketing initiatives and activities that impact acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Constant communication and documentation with all stakeholders will be integral part of the position
- Ability to multitask and ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Competitive compensation, medical/dental, flexible time off and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).