Account Manager (SMB, Los Angeles)
At RPost, we help businesses communicate better. Our RMail service (RMail.com), powered by Registered Email technology, empowers email users with delivery visibility, proof, privacy and productivity tools, and our RSign service (RSign.com) makes it easy to prepare and send documents or forms for e-signature, with configurable templates and advanced document management tools.
We are seeking an energetic, customer oriented, Account Manager to be part of our Customer Success team in our Boston area office. You will be responsible for managing customers in the SMB sector (Small and Medium Business) and increase the overall ARR (annual recurring revenue) from your customer base. You will be measured on customer satisfaction scores, retention rates, success in managing customer requests, meeting or exceeding renewals quotas and expanding customer revenue. While you will work with our support team on the more complex requests, you will need to have strong technical acumen to handle most customer's support requests on your own.
As your primary responsibilities, you will:
- Increase customer retention and renewal rates.
- Cross-selling RPost's solutions to your customer base.
- Manage on-going customer satisfaction, which includes handling customer requests, conducting periodic account review, recommending additional services and features, and changing service settings to accommodate customer needs.
- Interact with other areas to improve the customer experience, including support, marketing and sales operations.
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years of account management or customer success experience, preferable in the computer software industry
- A passion for new and cutting edge web and software technology
- Ability to become a technical subject matter expert on the RPost’s solutions.
- Comfort with customer relationship management and remote web meeting tools.
- Interpersonal skills to build and maintaining strong, long-lasting and trusted advisory relationships with accounts via through telephone and web meeting.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Working experience with Salesforce.
- Strong project management and analytical skills with the ability to set an agenda and execute a plan.
- Strong technical skills -- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and adept with online presentation tools such as WebEx and GoToMeeting.
We offer an employee friendly environment, competitive compensation, health insurance, casual dress environment and true opportunity for extensive career growth.